Why Cabinet Doors?
Have you ever wanted to upgrade your kitchen or bathroom without spending a ton of money? Upgrading your cabinet doors can help you save thousands of dollars, and give your kitchen or bathroom the fresh look you desire. Contact us today to find out more about our wide variety of our custom cabinet doors styles and colors.
Why buy your custom cabinet doors from Cabinet Solutions?
- Factory Direct (no middle man, contractor wholesale pricing! Our cabinet doors are hand-made in Hickory, NC)
- Lowest Prices (we buy materials by the truckload to keep your cost low)
- Fully customizable widths, heights, wood types, and much more options!
- Highest quality cabinet doors available (hand sanded, unfinished cabinet doors are ready for paint or stain straight out of the box, or let us do the work for you by priming, painting, or staining your doors so that they are ready for you to install.)
Cabinet Solutions manufactures custom cabinet doors to the highest quality standards available.
- We start by building custom cabinet doors with premium select North American lumber.
- All stiles and rails are shaped using a mortise and tenon construction method, glued using Titebond #1 (made in USA), and then hand pinned for a super strong and durable door joint.
- The door panels are shaped to the desired profile and hand sanded to 180 grit to ensure smoothest and most accurate shape details possible.
- All the parts are then assembled and ran through a four stage 48″ wide belt sander with a graphite (super fine) final sanding pass in order to make the face and back of your custom cabinet doors as smooth as possible.
- Once this has been completed your custom cabinet doors are sent to a final sanding station in order to complete the sanding process on the end grains.
- Your custom cabinet doors are now ready to be checked by the master craftsmen for quality control.
- After all checks are completed, your cabinet doors are packaged and shipped directly to your home or place of business.
Tired of only being able to choose what is available? Us too! We partner with you, and Sherwin Williams to color match the paint or stain color for your custom cabinet doors. Contact us today and tell us more about your project!Contact Us